Good food is one thing.
Good business is something else.
The vision of AHAR is to create a strong lobby of hoteliers and restaurateur to solve its problems and issues at various government and semi-government levels. The motto behind formation AHAR is uniting all the hoteliers to create a feeling of Brotherhood and Integrity.
We offer you more than just
a typical association
Link / Association
Training / Seminars
GST regulation and legislation for the hospitality industry is a minefield. We track the latest news and developments for our members.
AHAR - AGM, Thursday, 21st Dec 2017
The 38th AGM of AHAR will be held on Thursday, 21st Dec 2017, at
Bunts Sangha Auditorium, Buntara Bhavana Marg, Kurla East, Mumbai - 400070.
Google Map location
Note: Cine Actor Shri Sunil Shetty did the felicitations.
- Shri Sunil Shetty - Chairman, 38Th AGM Committee
AHAR - President
AHAR - Objectives
Our Objective is to bring all the small, medium, large eateries, and hotels under one platform, fight for their rights and against injustice, make them aware of the basic rules and regulation and updating the same and assist them to run their business smoothly.
AHAR haw 10 Zones spread over the Greater Mumbai. Each Zone is headed by a Vice President. The Managing Committee is elected in a democratic way every year through an election process. The Office Bearers includes the Presidents, 10 Vice Presidents, Hon. Gen. Secretary, Hon. Jt. Secretary, Hon. Treasurer and Hon Jt. Treasurer. The Ex Presidents are the Advisors to the Association providing their valuable guidance for the smooth functioning of the Association whenever required. AHAR has various sub-committees like Police, Excise, MCGM, Media, Promotion, Membership drive etc. Each committee is headed by an expert member on the subject and he is always ready to guide and attend to the problems faced by the members. The Retired officials of various departments and related fields are also enrolled in the Panel of Consultants for their guidance/suggestions etc in various matters.Read More...
Our Social Responsibilites
- To provide the free medical check up camps, with Charitable Associations for the benefit of the hotel employees & public in general.
- To support the events conducted by various NGOs to spread AIDS Awareness among hotel, canteen employees.
- To support the children of the employees in their education through cash awards.
- Conducting various sports meet through other sporting organization to inculcate the spirit of fitness and sportsmanship.
- To support in case of calamity, drought through financial support to the Chief Minister’s Relief Funds
- Supplying food packets, beverages in any case of any emergency like July 2005 floods, 26/11/2008 terrorist shoot outs.
- Honouring and recognizing, who have sacrificed for the safety of this city like Mumbai Fire Brigade, Mumbai Police etc in various meetings.
- Supporting the Smoke-Free Environment in Mumbai through ACT India by Ban on smoking in the Hotels & Restaurants.