Excise License Renewal
LOG on to the website address below
Click on Pay without registration OR LOGIN
Select as follows
For License Fees:
• Department - Commissioner of State Excise
• Payment Type – Foreign Liquor and spirits
• District – Mumbai
• Office Name- Supt. State excise Mumbai City.
• Scheme Name – Licence fees for sale of foreign liquor or manu. Ind
• Period – 2017-2018 Annual
• Form ID – FL3
• Amount of Tax – 600025/-
• Department Tax ID - (hotel’s Licence No.______)
• PAN No. – (hotel’s registered PAN no.)
• Name & Address (hotel’s name as per excise license book and address)
• Remarks – Liquor license fees of Rs. 600000/- and application fees of Rs.25/- year for license no. _______.
• Payment Mode – e – payment
• Select Bank –
• Copy Image text (rewrite numeric image in the box)
• Click on Submit
Check and verify the draft challan for all the details and
Click on Proceed button below & it will take you to your bank website.
For Nokarnama Fees:
Follow the same procedures as above for paying NOKARNAMA FEES.
• Payment Type – other receipts
• Scheme Name – other receipts
• Remarks - NOKARNAMA fees of Rs. _____________ year _______ for license no. _______.
Renewal of FL-III Licences on Highways
It is now official as per the communication received from the Secretariat that Excise Department, Govt of Maharashtra has directed all the District Collectors, Excise Superintendents to restore/renew the FL-III licences of all Permit Rooms and Bars on the Highways. This Decision was based on the opinion of Attorney General Shri Mukul Rahtogi that the Supreme Court ban on liquor is applicable only to those who sell liquor in retail.
With warm regards.
Shri Adarsh Shetty.
Key Features of Union Budget 2017-18
Full Budget Speech 2017-18
Court Order Dated 23rd December 2016 on Copyright Matter
Court Order Dated 29th December 2016 on Copyright Matter
MHADA's suggestions/proposal/ recommendations to MCGM on Draft Development Control Regulations 2034
These rules will be detrimental to the property owners of Tenants of Cessed Buildings, Ownership Societies or Leased property.
Please go through the entire proposal minutely and understand its implications.
Please be prepared for a Protest and Mass Movement against these draconian proposal and force MHADA and the govt. to withdraw these suggestions.
Communication from The Central Board of Excise & Customs
Annual Medical Check-up for employees registered under ESIC
Revised License Granting Procedures
Circular Dated 26.02.2016
Fire Safety Guidelines
Circular Dated 30.10.2015
Remittance Of Dues Only Through Internet Banking From January 2016
AHAR President Shri Adarsh Shetty on BBC World News - India Business Report
Members are requested to watch the same.